Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Change your thinking, change your life!


Today I pulled the Eight of Wands. To me this eight refers back to the Strength card in the Major Arcana. I read it as Strength in the element of fire. Strength is eight in the Major Arcana, the Chariot is seven.
I love the positioning of these cards in my decks. For me the Chariot is about being in alignment, our mental talker selves, our animal creature selves and our spiritual selves (however you define that). Strength is about having that alignment and applying that to your life. The element of fire, Wands, for me is about manifestation.  Like Harry Potter...
I am invoking The Chariot. There's a saying core to many spiritual practices, "change your thinking, change your life!" There's a saying core to many pagan practices, "as above, so below!"
To me these mean the the same thing. We each have the power, if we choose to apply it or not, to invoke a reality that is alignment with our desired outcomes. We don't get to choose all the cards we are dealt. But, we decide how to play our hand. And, we decide whether to play our hand, or let our hand play us.
Change your thinking, change your life!
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Eight of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Chariot is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment