Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Don't forget about Love


 “A generous heart is always open, always ready to receive our going and coming. In the midst of such love we need never fear abandonment. This is the most precious gift true love offers - the experience of knowing we always belong.”
― bell hooks, All About Love: New Visions

Today I pulled this King. This King is a reminder of the pleasures of having a comfortable life, a generous and tender heart, loving and helping teach others how to care for themselves. The simple joys in life. It's good to to be with and be responsible for others. We are social creatures. We need to give and receive love. I believe love is what we are here for.
In response, I am invoking The Star. The Star reminds us, I am, and you are, exactly what the universe needed to be right here, right now, as you. You and I are necessary. You are loved and needed. I am too. We belong.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The King of Pentacles is from The Tarot of the Hidden Realm, by Barbara Moore & Julia Jeffrey
The Star is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment