Saturday, February 12, 2022

New Day, New Life

 


"Most people are going to have two or three marriages
or committed relationships in their adult life.
Some of us will have them with the same person."
- Esther Perel, LMFT

Yesterday I pulled the Two of Wands. This lovely card is like a portal into a new life. Transitions to a new relationship do not have to mean changing partners. New journeys can be taken as a lovely journey with your beloved existing partner(s). Thus I am invoking the Fool. Let the adventure begin!
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The 2 of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Fool is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment