Sunday, February 27, 2022

Evolution Revolution

 


“Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.” – John Lennon

Today I pulled The Chariot. The biggest challenge for me in effecting change within and/or without is focus and making it stick. I can be in total alignment on a goal. I can be totally ready to storm the castle. But, not all problems involve castles to storm. Some problems, especially those involving ingrained habits, abusive long term relationships, addictions, compulsive behavior, bad jobs, living conditions and/or comfort zones involve a more methodical approach. It's not just change your thinking change your life. It's also change your life change your thinking.

With that in mind I am invoking The Knight of Pentacles. When I think of this knight I think of lava. It's usually easy to outrun lava, but it's really hard to stop it. The Knight of Pentacles may not win every battle but The Knight of Pentacles invariably wins the war. This knight because it does not quit. The Knight of Pentacles knows you don't lose a war until you quit.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Chariot is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Knight of Pentacles is from Next World Tarot, by Cristy C. Road

No comments:

Post a Comment