Saturday, February 26, 2022

Judgement


"Guess what? When it comes right down to it, wherever you go, there you are. Whatever you wind up doing, that’s what you’ve wound up doing. Whatever you are thinking right now, that’s what’s on your mind. Whatever has happened to you, it has already happened. The important question is, how are you going to handle it? In other words, “Now what?”"
— Jon Kabat-Zinn, Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness meditation for everyday life

Today I pulled Judgement. It seems to me my harshest critic is myself. I look back on my life with regrets. I look back on things and wonder why I did this and not that. I judge myself for many things, changes that seem important that I do not make. I envision the person I wish I was and wonder why I am not that.

I invoke the Two of Swords. I call the Two of Swords the shit or get off the pot card. The Two of Swords is conflicted and cannot step forward. In order to take off the blinders something has to be let go of. A decision must be made. Sometimes in life, I have found, making the decision is the hardest part. And, it really doesn't matter what the decision actually turns out to be.

--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Judgement is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony The Two of Swords is from Next World Tarot, by Cristy C. Road

No comments:

Post a Comment