Monday, February 7, 2022

Remember to own your heart


Today I pulled the Knight of Swords. This knight is angry and she's ready to do battle. Her blood is up. She's tired of not being seen or respected and she's in a rage. She's a passionate warrior ready to do battle with whomever crosses her whether they deserve it or not.
In response I am invoking the Sun. This Sun diffuses raw enthusiasm with levity. This Sun reminds us we are in charge of how we love and live. We have have agency and choices. This Sun invites us to allow the healing and light of rebirth and joy give life to the power of our creative wisdom as we manifest an authentic future that serves us.
The Sun's rays shine light onto systems and communities and exposes darkness, ignorance and dysfunction. This Sun invites you to do the same in your life and be your authentic self.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Knight of Swords is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Sun is from Next World Tarot, by Cristy C. Road

 

No comments:

Post a Comment