Thursday, February 24, 2022

Strategy and Tactics


“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night,
and when you move,
fall like a thunderbolt.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

The Emperor is all about Strategic Thinking. Simply put, strategy is a plan of action or policy designed to achieve a major or overall aim. Where do you want to be? How are you going to get there from where you are? Tactics are the individual steps and actions that will get you there.
When I pulled the The Emperor this morning I stepped back and pondered. Then, I invoked the tactical card, the King of Pentacles. It's about being focused, knowing what needs to be done and f'ing doing it!
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Emperor is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony The King of Pentacles is from Next World Tarot, by Cristy C. Road

No comments:

Post a Comment