Friday, February 11, 2022

Love squared

 


Yesterday was such a lovely day. I pulled the Chariot, which I have written about many times. It's a card of being in alignment and going in one direction in mind, body and soul. I chose to invoke the the 2 of Cups because this day I had plans with this amazing woman who I love so, so much.
It was an awesome day. Sweet Susie and I went to the beach in Half Moon Bay. It was almost 80 degrees and so beautiful with so many wildflowers. Spending this day with her was such a gift. I love her so much. Next week we will celebrate our amazing 29 years of couplehood.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Chariot is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The 2 of Cups is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment