Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Choices

"Coincidence and fate figure largely in our lives."
— Agent Cooper, Twin Peaks

We are constantly faced with choices, everyday. Sometimes we make a good choice and have a desired outcome. Sometimes we make a bad choice and the outcome is not that good. Wouldn't it be great if that were the whole story. The truth is sometimes we make a good choice and tragedy ensues. Sometimes we make a bad choice and the outcome is lifesaving, like people who miss a plane that ends up crashing.
Today I pulled the Seven of Cups. This is a card about choices. Which one to pick? A situation I have found myself in a lot. Sometimes we come to an intersection and chose one direction or the other.
I am invoking The Wheel. The Wheel turns as The Wheel wills. It turns not just up and town, it turns right and left too.
If I turn down a road and hit a pothole and wonder what the other road was like, I tell myself, "you never see the potholes in the road untraveled." So, I continue and just keep a sharper eye out for more potholes.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.


The Seven of Cups is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Wheel is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment