Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Strength and Bending


The journey continues. Again, today I pulled Strength. Yesterday I spoke about vertical and horizontal strength. These are being strong by being in alignment in spirit, mind and body and also being strong by knowing, living and speaking the true essence of who you are, your truth of how you love and find joy. But, there's other measurements of strength too.
Sometimes strength comes from compromise. Having been a single parent and sole provider for three children I had to leave them five days a week to provide for them and for myself. A warrior knows how to balance such things because success requires balancing conflicting needs. Sometimes we have to navigate hostile working conditions, awful commutes, less than ideal living conditions, leaving our children alone or in the care of others and many other things in order to survive.
Sometime we have to bend. Therefore I am invoking this King of Pentacles. She asks you to forgive yourself for the journey you are on. She asks you to see this part of your journey as an era that your inner warrior has to navigate to get to the seat of awareness to connect to your full potential and be responsible.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Strength is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The King of Pentacles is from Next World Tarot, by Cristy C. Road


No comments:

Post a Comment