Friday, February 25, 2022

From Chaos, Opportunity

 

“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

The world has changed. The post cold-war era of relative peace is over. This change did not start with Putin's invasion of Ukraine. The invasion just made the change undeniable. Today I pulled the 4 of Swords. This particular 4 of Swords represents a break from strife, not the end of it. This is an opportunity to develop strategy for the ongoing global war of autocracy versus democracy. This is a war that, as the invasion demonstrates, is growing increasingly hot.
I am invoking the Tower. We have to move beyond the belief that everything is fine with the world. The Tower destroys false realities. Denial is no longer an option. The good news is, as Sun Tzu said, “in the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity.”
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Four of Swords is from The Tarot of Northern Shadows, by Howard Rodway The Tower is from Gold Lyre Tarot, by Lacy Martin and Christine Scanlon

No comments:

Post a Comment