Monday, January 31, 2022

Being Strong

 


We say, "be strong," but what does that mean? I have spoken about the three aspects of our spirits, our talking nature, our animal nature and our godlike nature and the how these can be seen as three spirits, or three pillars of one spirit.
But wait, there's more. There's knowing yourself. There's the three layers of our orientations. When expressed in terms of our sexual and/or relationship orientation, it's: what do you want to do? what are you actually doing? and, what do you tell others you are doing?
In my opinion this all takes time to sort out. Our layers inform our pillars and authentic strength requires being aligned in both our pillars and in our layers.
I am invoking the King of Wands. This King doesn't fear the journey. He knows that knowing and owning yourself, and telling people who you are, then living that truth in our hearts, our minds and our spirits, is vital to authentic strength and living a life worth being proud of. That's real strength!
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Strength is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The King of Wands is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment