Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Personal Dominion


I think each day's card is part of a stream, life is like a stream of frames, each year, month, day, minute is a frame leading to the next frame. Thus does the movie of our life flow and so too, in my opinion, does the Tarot. Today I pulled the Emperor. We seem to have a theme here.
Leadership, authority, stability are all part of the words that describe The Emperor. This is a card of dominion, dominion over one's life, being a great person, living a stable life.
In response, as accompaniment, I am invoking the Ace of Wands. Wands are fire. This is the full potential of the element of fire. Fire burns away that which does not serve, it combines, it transforms, it purifies.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Emperor is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Ace of Wands is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment