Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Impermanence

 


Everything has a beginning, a middle and an end. Impermanence is the nature of life, of everything. Today I pulled The Tower, a major card of impermanence. Towers are symbols of security. Towers can also be prisons. When towers fall we have to say to ourselves, "what now?"
Impermanence is the nature of life. Towers fall. Knowing this, I am invoking the 4 of Swords. To be able to respond, rather than react, requires mindfulness.  When towers fall, when we have to say to ourselves, "what now?" This requires a pause: to breathe, to weigh our options, to rest and prepare for what is ahead, to know for now — there is no more normal. Normal is an illusion anyway because everything has a beginning, a middle and an end, everything, everything.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Tower is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The 4 of Swords is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment