Tuesday, January 25, 2022

It's your turn



You have heard me say, "we don't get to choose all the cards we are dealt but we do get to choose how to play them." One of those choices involves the possibility of deciding not to play them at all. Deciding not to decide is a choice. Letting your cards play you, that is a choice.
Today I pulled the King of Wands. Wands are in the realm of fire. Fire changes things, burns things away, melts and combines things. Wands are about manifestation for me. This King is in charge of his passions and is a good steward of them. He is noble and he cares for and takes care of his loves.
This is our question, do we want to take charge of our lives or let our lives take charge of us? I am invoking The Fool. The beginning of the journey, your journey. So, here are your cards. Here is your life. It's your turn now. Do you want to play or pass?
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.
The King of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Fool is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment