Wednesday, January 5, 2022

The little things


Today I pulled The Hermit. As I am writing this we are isolating from the world. Susie and I are co-hermiting. It's interesting how the littlest thing, a virus, has caused such a global disruption.
We blame the virus. Yet, it's us. Folks don't really talk a lot about how it's our own cruelty that brought this pandemic about. It likely started in a place we humans created, a place of misery — the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, a dank and poorly ventilated awful space where seafood, poultry, meat and living wild animals were sold.
Humans inflict so much misery on nature, is it any wonder when nature inflicts misery on us?
After the virus made the jump to humans, humans spread it, using the tools of global warming, jets burning fossil fuels, this virus spread throughout the globe.
Are we listening? Are we learning yet? 
I am invoking the Page of Pentacles. What other lessons has the Earth for us?
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Hermit is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Page of Pentacles is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment