Saturday, January 8, 2022

Thinking about abundance


My card for today is the Nine of Pentacles. For me this is a card about being comfortable in your own skin, material comfort, abundance within reason. It's also a walk in your own physical and metaphysical garden. This is a card of prudence and situational awareness. The bird is there to see over the horizon. It's not a card of extravagance,
I am invoking Temperance. Temperance is also a card of prudence, enjoying but not overindulging.
Like many people I struggle with managing my own life and overindulging. When I say no to myself and others sometimes, and also say yes to myself and others sometimes, I am most comfortable in my own skin.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Nine of Pentacles is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
Temporance is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment