Sunday, January 23, 2022

Being a good steward


Being a good steward involves knowing and working with what you have. Today I pulled the Chariot. I believe we have either three natures, three spirits or three aspects of one spirit — however you want to visualize that. In The Phaedrus, the allegory of the chariot, Plato captures that well. Our spiritual self and our animal self is managed and works with our rational thinking, talking and acting self. This is also the story of Robert M. Pirsig's, Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. To move forward, to have quality, is the art of honoring and balancing all three of these self natures.
I am invoking that role, that awareness and discipline by invoking The King of Swords. The good steward, wise and imaginative. The King of Swords works with the law point of the Pearl Pentacle.  The King of Swords, the good steward, works with natural laws and an intuitive nature of the world and who we authentically are as spirits, as animals and as thinking and rational beings.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Chariots is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The King of Swords is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment