Saturday, January 29, 2022

Wisdom and discernment


Today I pulled the Hierophant. This is a card of religion, orthodoxy, ritual, spiritual advice as well as willingly meeting and making commitments to established cultural institutions including marriage —it's meeting social obligations and the seeking of social and cultural approval and recognition.
In response I am invoking the Ace of Swords. The Ace of Swords has all the potential of the mind and the element of air to evaluate cultural expectations and decide the greater good. The Ace of Swords is the ability to discern with wisdom whether cultural expectations have an ethical foundation based on the greater good of all through love, consent and tolerance or if they are hidden tools of oppression designed to enforce obedience with shame and empower the establishment of hate and intolerance. The Ace of Swords slices away hate and intolerance.
 --
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The 4 of Wands is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Hierophant is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment