Friday, January 14, 2022

Soothe with love

 


Today I pulled the Five of Swords. In this time, this time that sometimes feel like the endtimes, it's easy to sink into despair and be in conflict with those we love. Defeat, failure, frustration and chaos ensue when fear takes root. When we can't take flight, we fight — sometimes we fight with those we love most. Sometimes we fight with ourselves.
I am invoking The Lovers. In this case I am not just invoking it as a binary (as the lovers are most often depicted.)  I am invoking it thinking of love of self, love of those we love romantically and/or platonically, this includes family, friends, pets and acquaintances. Be one who loves. All relationships start with having a loving authentic relationship with ourself. Love yourself and soothe yourself with love. 
Breathe, be here now. Love you for the awesomeness you are. If you don't know where to start, start there. Start here...
May all beings in this world live in peace.
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

The Five of Swords is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Lovers is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment