Friday, January 21, 2022

Forgive Yourself (Myself)

 


Today I pulled Judgement. Sometimes this card is called Rebirth. Speaking entirely for myself, this is always a hard card because I have what a partner once called a Lake Superior of regrets. Rebirth requires letting go of those regrets, that's the death part. You have to let the regrets die and sometimes they can be such a part of you (me) that they can come to define you (me).
The truth is it doesn't matter what you wish you coulda/woulda done differently — because that's simply not an option in real life. Why is that so much easier to say to a friend than it is to yourself (myself)?
I am invoking the Queen of Cups. She is nurturing and is here to assist you (me). She offers love, emotional healing and nurturing. She is the Goddess in human form. She will help you (me) let go of what needs to be let go and help you (me) get on with life knowing not only are you (me) loved you (me) are worthy of being loved. Especially that!
--
As always when I speak of life, love and Tarot I speak only for myself. This reading is part of my Divination/Manifestation Practice.

Judgement is from The Modern Love Tarot, by Ethony
The Queen of Cups is from The Light Seers Tarot, by Chris Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment